On August 20th Jeff and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!! It is hard to believe how fast the past five years have been but it was a good time to remember how blessed we are. God has been so good to us and I am so thankful for my Man!
Jeff's parents were gracious enough to drive the 10+ hours to come visit for the weekend so Jeff and I could get away. Crazy as it sounds it was the first time we have ever left Nate overnight and it was the first time we didn't put him to bed. I was anticipating it being hard and Nate having a hard time however we all did great (and by we, I mean Nate, Jeff and I!) Jeff and I were able to go to a combo restaurant movie theater for dinner and a movie and they headed to a local hotel for the night. In the morning we were able to sleep in, (of course Nate has ruined us and I was still awake at 6 a.m.!) and then we grab some breakfast at a local restaurant.
Nate meanwhile had a great time with Grammy and Grumpy. I tried to get picture while Doug and Nancy were here however because we were gone most of the time I only got a couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment