Monday, August 3, 2009

Game Day

While we were in IN we had to make sure to join the Christopher's for a game day...well we thought it would be a game DAY. I actually dropped Jeff off at their house at 9:45 so he could go disc golfing with the boys and then I headed to Erica's then back to the Christopher's for games. The guys showed up around 12:30, we ate lunch and then started playing games. Needless to say I think it was around 2 a.m by the time we left their house. The not only fed us lunch but dinner, dessert, and some midnight snacks. We had a blast and only wish we could have more game days/nights.

Oh and how could I forget, Dianna and Keith have given Nathaniel his musical start. They actually gave Nate the keyboard and he has been dutifully practicing. I think by the end of the year he will be playing Beethoven (he hears him enough on his Baby Einstein video. :)

Thank you guys for a day/night of great fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: