Monday, August 24, 2009
Nate's Room
I meant to post them a long time ago but just found them this morning. This is Nate's room, newly painted. I painted it the two days before we left for IN but didn't have time to post before we left on the trip. We would like to put up a chair rail but the tape line is working for now. Overall I am happy with the way it looks (Jeff was worried that it might look too much like an army room.) The only problem we have with the paint in the house is that we have way toooooo much paint. :) We have several gallons of unopened paint...I can sell you some paint if you want some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like a cool boy's room to me...not a sergeant's room. Love it!
Awesome- I am sure he loves it too:):)
That's not army green! I love it!! :)
love the colors!
Post a Comment