Thursday, January 14, 2010

Running Partner

Well, since Rick and Karen won't move out here, I had to take matters into my own hands. So here is my new running partner:


I finally got a jogging stroller (cheap off craigslist) so that Nate and I can go running together. I am sure our conversations won't be quite the level that Karen and I shared, but at least it's someone to run with. :) The day after I got the stroller I had planned to go for a run, but since the weather was a little bit chilly (and there is nothing to protect Nate from the wind) I ended up leaving Nate with Jeff and went alone. Yesterday however the weather was a little bit better so Nate and I decided to try out the stroller with a walk to the library. I LOVE it!! We were supposed to be on our first run together right now, however since I had Bible study this morning and Nate missed a couple of naps he is standing me up. Well, he is really laying down, but either way he is asleep and I am updating the blog instead of getting in shape...
Maybe tomorrow...

P.S. I am now in love with little kid gloves...Nate was trying to get the sunglasses off and the hat off, but since he hands were in the gloves he was stuck (and nice-n-warm!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teri said...

I love my jogging stroller. He looks so cute in this pic! Some day you will need a double stroller like me. :)

eyedoc2004 said...

I like the shades! I didn't think it got cold out there, why all the warm clothes?

The Barnes said...

He is too cute! I am sure he will be good company:)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Pastryks...it does get cold if you consider the 30's cold. I was running at about 9 a.m. when it was still in the 30s and I didn't want Nate to get too cold with the breeze. We definitely don't have the weather that you guys have in WI but it does get a bit chilly. :)