Just two crazy chemists having fun!
HaHa! Love the solitaire!
That's the way! Teach them while they're young and impressionable! I just hope it lasts as he grows older. You might want to teach him how to put a shirt on though. He seems to be struggling a bit! Love you!
LOL That was cute.
He looks like a busy little man:)
I can not get over what a little boy he is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HaHa! Love the solitaire!
That's the way! Teach them while they're young and impressionable! I just hope it lasts as he grows older. You might want to teach him how to put a shirt on though. He seems to be struggling a bit!
Love you!
LOL That was cute.
He looks like a busy little man:)
I can not get over what a little boy he is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment