It seems like we have been to lots of birthday parties lately however Nate was extremely excited to go to his friend, Josiah's, 3rd birthday party. Josiah decided to just invite Nate to join him at the bounce house for a go at jumping/sliding/running around. The boys had so much fun (and the Mom's too...someone had to help them to the top of the big slides!) :) Thank you Josiah for inviting us!
| Josiah going down a slide |
| Nate jumpin' around. |
| Nate getting lost in the blocks |
| Coley really wanted to go down the slide |
| Josiah is a great climber and loved climb up to the top of all the slides. |
| Nate could have spent most of the day practicing his swing. |
| The log roll (I didn't get to do this because Nate did want to venture under the big slide to see it. I thought this looked like fun!) |
| Nate at the bottom of one of the big slides...of course I had to help him get to the top so I might as well go down, right? :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment