Thursday, January 26, 2012

January in pictures

I feel like January was a quiet month in our household.  Most months I usually take ~250 pictures however this past month I barely took 100. :( I am not sure what happened but I plan to take many more during the month of February!  Here are some of the random photos that I did take.

Our big, 11 month old little girl.  Can't believe next month she will be 1! (Of course I had to give her my cell phone to keep her from crawling off the couch.)

Pretending to be a train.

Our happy blue eyed girl (although if you ask Nate, he has blue eyes, Coley's are black, and Mommy's are just eyes.)

Nate and I made cupcakes (with lots of sprinkles--don't turn your back on a 2 yr old and an open jar of sprinkles) then we made whipped cream frosting.  The frosting was a big hit!  And so was licking the whisk.

Playing in the tent.  I tried to make it a reading tent which worked until Coley decided it was a climbing tent and it came down on Nate and I.

Two cute little mohawks.

Getting ready for church. She still isn't walking.  She could if she wanted too but when you let go of her hands she gets down and crawls instead.  She did get her first tooth on January 18th!! 

No comments: