Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cool fort (thanks to Pinterest)

For the first time in 3+ years we don't have a crib in the kids room!  Kathryn and Matt got an extra toddler bed (the company sent them the wrong color and didn't want it back!)  So we moved Coley into the toddler bed and eventually took down the crib.  Of course I wasn't sure how she would do in the toddler bed so we just turned the crib over and made it into a fort (at least that way it wouldn't be too hard to fip it and turn it back into a crib.)  The kids loved playing under it and hiding things in it.  I liked that I could put things on top of it and they couldn't get to them. :)
Daddy showing the kids how to play in a fort. :)

Nate stashing his cars from Coley.

Coley's big girl bed.

No comments: