Once I realized how soon we were to the start of the semester, I realized that I had better get moving on my summer to-do list. One of the things I wanted to get done was my living room curtains. I had started stenciling them but never finished so now was the time to get them done. Well, since I was painting I figured the kids could do a little painting as well
| My curtains. |
| The beginning of Nate's master piece. |
| Coley started with paint in a bag (thanks to pinterest) but she wanted the real stuff. |
| I could only find one paint brush so Nate gave it to Coley so he could use the sponge brush. |
| She was so happy to be painting. |
| Cleaning the brush. |
| She very quickly lost her clothes so she didn't get any paint on them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment