I love the YMCA! And one of the things that I like about is that they have sports leagues for the kids. The leagues are nice because they aren't that expensive and they aren't that long. I would hate to sign the kids up for something, have them play it for a couple of weeks only to figure out that they hate it but yet they have a couple months left to play. The soccer leagues was only about 8 weeks and that was with the assessment week. As it turns out Nate was very excited to play and once we got his soccer cleats we had a hard time trying to get him out of them. As it turns out, they needed more coaches so I ended up coaching Nate's team. :)
 |
| Coley also loved Nate's soccer cleats which created a few issues over the weeks. |
 |
| Nate during the assessment week to figure out which team he would be on. He seemed to hit it off with a couple of kids and they ended up on his team. |
 |
| Very seriously waiting in line. |
 |
| And just like his father...flirting with a girl. ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment