I keep talking about having kids pool party and I finally did. Of course I wanted to invite more people but it was kind of last minute and I wasn't sure about the weather so we did a preschool pool party to start with and maybe next time we will invite some more people. The kids enjoyed playing inside together for a little bit before we ventured outdoors but once the pools were out, they were all in (even during the short bouts of rain that had the Momma's standing inside looking out the glass window.) We will have to do this again, and soon!
| Erin and Pam hanging out on the porch (poor Caelyn got sunscreen in her eye. :( |
| The boys all dove right in. |
| Not sure what they are contemplating but I'm sure it was "a good idea, Mommy". |
| Kathryn and Erin catching up. |
| Poor Caelyn was under the blanket since her eyes were hurting. I'm glad Pam and the kids were down for the race so they could hang out with us for the day. |
| Lauren, kicking back and enjoying watching the kids. |
| This crab is supposed to stay up and keep the kids out of the sun however the air spout always re-opens and I am only willing to blow it up so many times before I just call it quits. |
| The kids thought it was great fun to hide in the little crab instead. |
| We had pizza for our picnic lunch (nice, easy, and most of the kids love it.) |
| Even baby Caroline going in on some eating action. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment