We played with lots of toys...

We went to the Chesapeake Bay for a swim. The kids loved it and the water was warm enough for Nate to even get in. Of course the weather was so hot we had to have a mid afternoon ice cream break, thanks John! I only got one picture of the ice cream consumption because the ice cream was melting so fast I had to eat not take pictures. Oh, I can't forget about the race I won...I beat Kara on a swim to the end of the pier and back...I may have won the race but I realized how out of shape I am! After the beach we cleaned up the kids and Cosette taught Nate how to really play it the bath tub. :)

The first night they were here John and I took the kids down to the James River so they could see the bridge they drove over, see the fisherman, play on the playground, and most importantly allow Nate to fall asleep in a quiet house. The kids enjoyed the sights, but enjoyed the playground the most. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment