Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trip to CO - Part I

Nate and I were able to take a short trip to CO at the beginning of September to visit all of the family. We aren't going to be able to make it out for the holidays so this was probable our last trip before the baby is born. We were only really there for three whole days but we managed to do a lot. We went to the zoo:
More Zoo pictures:
And we also went to "the farm" by my parents house. This farm has a lot of memories for Kara and I as we spent a lot of time there during the summers. It was fun to go back and they have changed a lot of things so it was almost like a new experience for me. I can't wait until Jeff can make the trip and Nate and I can show him "the farm". (It is actually the Littleton Historical Museum but growing up we always called it "the farm".)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: