Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trip to VT for Artus' Wedding

This past weekend we had the pleasure of driving with a couple of Jeff's buddies, Craig and Jeremy, up to Richmond, VT to attend Matt Artus' wedding. Artus (as everyone calls him) is one of the SU guys and was FINALLY tying the knot. :) We left on Thursday, spent the night in Scranton, PA and then continued on to VT on Friday. I had to take some pictures along the way. :)
Once in Burlington we got our rooms and then scoped out the place. Nate had a blast playing on the bed with the three guys. They had "earthquakes", pillow fights, and just plan wrestling. Of course now Nate thinks he should be able to do the same at home. :( We also had time to go down to the hotel pool...unfortunately I forgot my camera! Nate had fun "splashing" the guys and sending them flying backwards. I really wish I had a video but alas I have the memories.
Of course we did get some pictures of the wedding. Erin was beautiful!! Artus looked happy. :) Before the wedding Nate tried to join Artus in some of the festivities but as soon as we got him back in our pew the violins did their trick. He fell asleep about two minuets before the wedding began. :) Thankfully!! I was worried about how to keep the kid still and quiet however my bigger problem ended up being extremely tired arms from holding the sleeping kid.
At the reception we had a great time hanging out with Bone & Erin, Richie & Jess, and then our crew. It was great to see everyone again and catch up on what everyone has been doing.
So CONGRATULATION Matt and Erin!! May you have many years of happiness together...and many kids. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: