Since we weren't able to travel anywhere this summer (life was just too busy), my parents decided to come visit us for a week. Of course they came bearing gifts that the kids loved!
Grandma brought a bunch of hats for Coley...and of course had to see how they looked. This is only one of the four she brought. :)
They also brought two doctor kits for the kids. Nate loves to see if Coley is sick or not and I believe in this picture he determined that she need a bandage on both ankles. :) It seems like I break my arm a lot and Coley is always a frowny face (on the thermometer it has a smile or frown to let you know if you running a temp or not.)
Grandma also brought a bunch of play food for the kids. We have a kitchen (that I got on sale) for Coley for Christmas/Birthday next year so I figured I would start looking for food on sale. When I mentioned it to Mom she said she would bring what she had. So far the birthday cake has been the biggest hit, although Nate does love using the knife to cut the fruit/veggies apart. Of course it was while we were singing happy birthday (for like the 400th time) that I realized we forgot Grumpy's birthday the previous Monday. Sorry Grumpy!! And Happy belated birthday!
Here we are practicing sing Happy Birthday to Grumpy.
Grandma also brought some "little kid" games that she had. This is a farm matching game and so far we have had a blast playing it. I watched Lisa and Sam the other day and even Lisa enjoyed paying it. I guess we can leave "Sorry" for when Nate is a little older.
No comments:
Post a Comment