Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's always nice when Daddy is home more...

I love it when Jeff can stay home during the day!  He doesn't get to do it often, an generally never during the semester but he decided to take a really break over Thanksgiving.  No going into work to do grading, no grading at home, etc.  He just got to hang out with the family.  Since he was home we decided to take advantage of the time together.  We sang together, went to the park, had s'mores by the fire, read lots of book, and more.  It was a great break!

Nate kept singing a hymn that he learned at BSF and since I didn't know it we broke out his little piano to try and play it.  That then turned into Daddy playing "Holy, Holy, Holy" on the guitar and Nate sang and danced.

Going down the big slide.  He has become much more adventurous since going to My Gym

Coley and I were on the swings for a while then she decided she wanted to watch instead (and think she really just wanted to see how that mulch tasted).

Coley loves walking when she can and since we don't have steps to practice on at the house we practiced at the park.

If you want the kids to sleep well, just take them out and play "pow-pow" for 20 min.  Nate spends the whole time just running back and forth.  Here he was practicing his place kicking (I think that's what it's called).

Beautiful sunset over the James River!

No comments: