The other day Nate washed his hand...and face...and shirt...and sink...and you get the idea. We ended up taking off his shirt because it was completely soaked. (You know that stool I built him? It has been a blessing and a curse. He thinks he needs to wash his hand 15,000 times a day and he also wants to wash the whole bathroom in the process. Although when it is in the kitchen (because now he has to watch us cook) I have found it is very useful for getting things off the top shelves in my cabinets without having to reach as much. Anyway...) I took his shirt off and we thought he looked like a tough guys with his tat and jeans. Jeff asked him to cross his arms and show his "tough guy" look. This is what we got. (Of course we were both dying laughing)
No comments:
Post a Comment