We just had a small party, with just a few friends, for Coley's first
birthday but it was fun. It worked out well and everyone was able to come help us
celebrate her first year of life. :)
 |
| The front of the invitation. |
 |
| The birthday girl kickin' back and waiting for the party to start. |
 |
| Once our friends got here the party was in full swing. |
 |
| Ben playing with cars. |
 |
| Matt drinking out of his Coca-Cola cup. I got cups for everyone to drink their Coke out of and then take home. :) |
 |
| 1st birthday cake. I made a cake that had Coca-cola in it and then made a whipped cream frosting. Yummy! |
 |
| All the kids waiting for cake. |
 |
| Ben, with Heather, waiting for his cake. |
 |
| Up close picture of the cake. |
 |
| This was all the kids running in a circle waiting for cake. I had some activities for them to do however they seemed to enjoy running in circles, so I let them. |
 |
| The adults eating the cake. |
 |
| What the birthday girl did when we stopped singing and took the cake away. She wouldn't eat it off her tray (even after I put frosting on her mouth), she just sat and cried so no messy face baby pictures. :( I did get her to eat some cake while she was sitting on my lap and she wanted to eat it off a fork (she is her father's child...can't let the hands get dirty!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment