Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting ready to be 1

I can't believe our baby girl is 1!!  We had fun getting ready for her birthday this year...more fun than last year (I hate the feeling of being a ticking time bomb just waiting to go into labor!)

We got Coley a kitchen.  I thought she might be too young for it but at Christmas I read an article saying that around 1 is when they start liking something like a kitchen.  I bough the kitchen on clearance a while ago so it was ready...just had to be built.

Well, here's some progress.

After only an hour and a half...the finished kitchen.

All the birthday girls presents.

Getting ready for the party.  We had a Coca-Coley party since we call her Coca-Coley. ;)  It was a fun theme and easy to do.  I mean all you need is some Coke, some pizza, and some friends and you have a party.

The bunny pictures.  From birth to one, each month we take a picture with the same bunny.

Our little one year old.  Ginny took her picture and they turned out GREAT!

Birthday girl banner.  I made it out of the Coke colors but I am hoping I can use it year after year.

More pictures of the baby girl.

And the last night before she turned 1!  I don't know how she sleeps like this but most nights her bum is in the air.

No comments: