Thursday, May 10, 2012

Grammy and Grumpy's visit

It was so nice to have Jeff's parents come down for a visit this month.  We hadn't seen them since Christmas and the kids really enjoyed being spoiled by them both.  Unfortunately they weren't here for very long and I was bad with the camera so we didn't get too many pictures but I did get some.
Here Grumpy and Coley are cheering on Nate as he plays baseball in the back yard.


We went to an awesome park that the kids really enjoyed.  Grumpy helped Coley rock this boat.

I am not sure why I don't have any pictures of Grammy at the park but she was there too...

Grammy always comes bearing gifts.  Nate got a very cool New York Yankees running set.  Now if it would just get colder so he could wear it. :)

Again, opening presents.

Coley got this very girly, pink outfit...unfortunately for me she looks adorable in it. ;)

One last picture with Grammy and Grumpy before they hit the road to CT. 


Thank you guys for coming to visit!!  It was lots of fun and we love having you!

No comments: