Matt was out of town so we got to watch the cutest little Staffords girls a couple of times while Kathryn had her doctors/dentist appointments. We had a blast and think that Matt should leave more often so we can hang with the girls...just kidding (on the Matt leaving part)! Anyway, here are some pictures of our mornings together.
| What Kathryn doesn't know is that I put her girls to work... |
| Yup, even Sam was required to work. |
| Gave them a little work break in the tent to enhance their minds by reading. |
| All four kids playing together so nicely! |
| Nate was put to work making lunch. |
| Oh and Lisa was also required to help cook. |
| Here they are looking longingly outside...if only I didn't make then work so hard! |
| A little break for a game...teaching them about farm animals so I can put them to work on a farm :) |
| Sometimes you just need a little Veggie Tales. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment