Sunday, October 4, 2009

7 Months already???

I can't believe that Nathaniel is already seven months!! My how time flies. It is amazing to me how much he changes and how quickly he changes. For example, when my parents left on Thursday morning Nate was getting up onto his hands and knees, but not moving too much. He was starting to kind of push himself with his toes but it was a long slow process so he had to really want to get to something to really pursue it. Fast forward to yesterday, Saturday, he is now up on hands and knees and getting exactly where he wants in no time. Alas, long gone are the days when I could leave him in the living room and come to the kitchen to do something. The baby proofing is starting in full force. Not only is he crawling/army crawling, but he is growing so much. He was ~28 in at six months and as much as he eats I think he is really packing on the pounds. He hasn't met a food he didn't like (well if he doesn't care for it, i.e. green veggies, he eats enough to take off his hunger edge and then will only eat it after a spoonful of fruit.) He loves his jonny-jump-up and enjoys Baby Einstein's Baby Beethoven. He is definitely a morning person and loves to make sure I am up by around six-ish. He loves his breakfast and finds it necessary to tell you how much he loves it by grunting after every bite. He is a big smiler and until recently he handed out smiles to anyone and everyone who talked to him. He is just now figuring out how to go from crawling position to sitting but hasn't figured out how to go from belly to butt. Overall he is doing great, the love of our life (and our entertainment as well.)

Note: we had a hard time taking his 7 month pictures because he wanted to eat the bunny and the dinosaur. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

P said...

For the first time, I think he looks like Tiffany! I think it's the smile :P