Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas time

Nate is in love with cars right now...good thing he is getting some more this year for Christmas (but don't tell him!)
Jeff is in love with making different candies/caramels this year...my waist line, not so much. :)
And I am in love with decorating for the holidays. Here is the lighted Carney house of 2010...next year will be even better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

eyedoc2004 said...

I like the lights! Did you make the little blue trees or was that something you bought?

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

We bought them. I found them last year at Krogers for I think $2 for a set of three. We have about 250 more lights but Jeff didn't want to get up on the roof and put them up. I also want to make a Christmas tree on the Clematis trellis and wrap the polls on our porch. So much to do...so little time (and it doesn't help to be pregnant). Next year will be the real deal...this year was just a jumping point. :)