Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

We finally got to hang light up outside!! I have been wanting to hang lights on my own house for years and this year we did. Of course since I am pregnant and Jeff doesn't like roofs we didn't get up as many as I would have liked but we did get the front lined and some icicles up. Nate of course did most of the ladder work. :)


Nate normally isn't a sweets eater however while we were making pizza the other day he found a small bite-size Hersey's bar...and that's exactly what he did...bite it, paper and all. Not sure how he knew it was food but he seemed to enjoy it, until all he had left was paper in his mouth then he spit that out.



I think Nate is getting ready to model all the clothes he gets for Christmas, either that or he is practicing his "cool" look to get the ladies. He was just too cute standing at the end of the hall like this that I had to get a picture (and of course when you break out the camera he gives you his "cheese" face.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: