I wasn't sure how Nate would do but since it was free to sit on Santa's lap at Bass Pro Shop we decided to stop in (and we needed to get another gift and I knew they would have it.) I was extremely thankful Jeff was with me because the line was long however we could each take Nate around to see all of the decorations, etc. while the other one waited in line. Nate's favorites were the train (which he squealed with delight every time it ran), the racing cars, and the fish (referred to by Nate as "Nemo".) He wasn't too excited about Santa and just sat there long enough for the photo op before wanting to see the choo-choo again.
Of course Nate fell asleep on our way home from the store. I thought it was funny that when I got him out of his car seat to take him to bed he never really woke up but he did say "choo-choo" in his sleep. This kid loves cars, trains, buses, and airplanes!

Of course Nate fell asleep on our way home from the store. I thought it was funny that when I got him out of his car seat to take him to bed he never really woke up but he did say "choo-choo" in his sleep. This kid loves cars, trains, buses, and airplanes!

No comments:
Post a Comment