Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Party

Well, we had also hoped to have a baby before (or during) the Super Bowl so we really didn't make plans until the day before but thankfully Kathryn and Matt invited us over to hang out. It was only a small group of people (we missed the sick Hopkins) but we had fun. I think Nate may have had the most fun playing with Lisa and Ben. I didn't get too many pictures but I did get some of the kids playing together...and playing with the adults.

Ben was in charge of making dinner.
Nate giving Lisa "raspberries".
I don't know what the two of them were doing. Unfortunately I missed Lisa giving Nate a kiss...we are really going to have to watch those two!! They really got into kissing while we were there...we had to separate them for a little while!

Nate and Lisa holding hands while they got their diapers changed and their pjs on.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: