In the kid area they have tons of fun stuff to do.
Nate favorite fountain was this frog fountain. The frogs would "spit" at different times. I believe he got hit in the back of the leg once but he didn't complain, he was having too much fun.

Nate really enjoyed walking in the tee-pee

He also enjoyed playing in the dirt while "planting" a sunflower seedling. Then the excitement of crawling through this caterpillar with Lisa was too much to pass up.

They had these great swings that all the kids enjoyed. Here is Lisa with the boys in orange.

They have this huge water park area. I brought extra clothes for Nate but really didn't think I would need them since last year he wouldn't get close to a water fountain. He surprised me but still didn't get really wet.

I think he liked stopping the water more than playing in it and getting wet.

This is right after we go to the gardens. We walked through these amazing rose gardens however I was too busy trying to make sure Nate didn't join a school group that I didn't get to look as much as I would have like. Nate and Lisa did a great job holding each others hands as we walked along.

Running up and down the hill was sooooo much fun. :)

Nate really enjoyed walking in the tee-pee
He also enjoyed playing in the dirt while "planting" a sunflower seedling. Then the excitement of crawling through this caterpillar with Lisa was too much to pass up.
They had these great swings that all the kids enjoyed. Here is Lisa with the boys in orange.
They have this huge water park area. I brought extra clothes for Nate but really didn't think I would need them since last year he wouldn't get close to a water fountain. He surprised me but still didn't get really wet.
I think he liked stopping the water more than playing in it and getting wet.
This is right after we go to the gardens. We walked through these amazing rose gardens however I was too busy trying to make sure Nate didn't join a school group that I didn't get to look as much as I would have like. Nate and Lisa did a great job holding each others hands as we walked along.
Running up and down the hill was sooooo much fun. :)
And since I forgot my camera...thank you Kathryn for taking all the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment