Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thinking face

Nate and I love to look in the mirror and make different faces. Well, I am not nearly as good as Daddy at coming up with different faces so we only have a couple to work with. We generally do happy, sad, surprised, confused/perplexed, angry, and "thinkin'" expressions. I didn't realize Nate would use these same faces any other time than in the mirror but he started using his "thinking" face anytime he was thinking. It is too cute. I wish the video was better but since he knew I had the camera he wasn't working with me.


I have also found that when Nate is acting out I will ask him what face Mommy has on, happy or sad. He seems to respond and sometimes will decide to change his actions/attitude before he has to get punished...now if only it worked every time. :)

No comments: