Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nicole Amanda is 3 months old!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe Nicole is already 3 months old! She truly is a joy and I know that Jeff and I have it extremely easy when it comes to parenting. Nicole is a great baby and puts up with a ton from her brother and from me (I drag her everywhere with me.) She is so happy and smiles a ton. She still isn't sleeping through the nights but since she only has been getting up once it hasn't been too bad. I keep saying I am going to start making her sleep through but since she is in the same room with Nate I find it easier to just feed her and then she goes right back to sleep. She is almost sitting up, rolls over (from tummy to back...only to get out of tummy time), loves watching her brother (or trying too), and loves sucking on her hands. :)

Here she is with her big brother (as soon as Nate see's me start to take pictures of her with her Nicole bunny he runs to get his so he can get pictures too.)



Nate found this hat and insisted that she wear her Otto hat. I know it goes great with the outfit doesn't it?


My sweet little girl!


She is just growing up a little too fast for this momma.


One more picture with her brother.


Nicole we love you so much and are so blessed to be trusted by God to raise you!

1 comment:

Steph said...

She's gorgeous, Tiff! I know I rarely comment, but just wanted you to know I always read your posts - gotta love Google Reader for making it easy for me! :) You have a wonderful family.