Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Coley ever does is...

eat, or so it seems from our pictures.  I seem to have a lot of pictures of her when someone is feeding her a bottle or even solids however since the second she smells food she is right at your feet I guess it stands to reason that I have a lot of pictures of her eating.  Despite only being in the 25% for weight she sure seems to eat a ton! (And despite having NO teeth it doesn't seem to stop her from eating better than her brother.)  She is a much better meat eater already than Nate.  She also seem to like everything except eggs and green beans.  We have given her pickles and sauerkraut and she ate them both as if she was eating a biscuit, absolutely no response other than to open her mouth for another bite.

I have been putting Nate to work singing to her while she eats.

Daddy manin' the kids

No comments: