This past weekend we made a trip up to CT to visit Jeff's family and to attend his cousin Chrissy's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we were glad we were able to join in on the festivities. Amazingly it was in the 70s in CT in March!!! They were able to hold the wedding outside. :) We didn't get too many pictures but we did get some good ones.
After the wedding we went to the reception (held at the Waterview in Monroe, CT.) Surprisingly, Nate did fairly well throughout the wedding and the reception. The wedding was at 6 p.m. and since Nate usually is in bed at 7, I was a little worried. He did get to dance (of course before the wedding party was there) and we did get to enjoy the meal and some more time with family. I wish we would have taken a picture with the beautiful bride and groom, however I didn't think of it while we said our goodbyes.


No comments:
Post a Comment