Why is it that it seems like we have nothing to blog about and then we have tons to blog about?
Well we now have a bunch of "stuff" to tell you all about (and a ton of pictures) so I am going to try and update you as to the Carney happenings. I am going to post each event on the date that they happened (so when I get a blog book published we will know the actual dates). It you want to you may want to look back to around Feb 27 to see our pictures from our trip to SC with the Pastryk's. I am hoping that here in the next couple of days I will have you fully updated but no promises (my goal was to be updated by tonight but since my parents flight back to Denver got canceled I may not get it done.)
Hope you enjoy looking at our pictures...we definitely had fun taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment