I decided that I would rather move Nate into a big bed and use the crib for the next little one rather than buy another crib. Well to do that we decided to take the railing off the crib and turn it into a "toddler bed". Nate has done much better than I anticipated and we have just learned to shut his door...or he comes and taps Daddy on the back, sometime between 1:30-3 a.m. The transition hasn't been without mishaps however as this picture shows. We have also found him asleep on the floor and one night he rolled off and hit the edge of his dresser...a very rude awakening. We have the twin in his room but I think we will wait a little while before we try the next transition (and we need to buy a rail for it.)

1 comment:
That is too funny. Its amazing how kids can sleep in the funniest of positions.
Post a Comment