This past weekend Nate, Jeff and I put up our Christmas tree and some of our lights outside. It was so much fun to watch Nate this year. I still don't think he really "gets" whats going on but he had so much fun helping Daddy put the ornaments on the tree. He even enjoyed putting on a couple himself. Although we did find that everything was referred too as a ball and the little baseball ornament did take a little trip across the room...thankfully it didn't break.
We also put up some lights outside. I thought I had more lights but it wasn't until we got the house lined that we found the other six boxes of lights so we will have to wait until this next weekend to complete our first house lighting experience. I am sure we won't rival Scott's amazing display but after all we are just beginners. :)
We also put up some lights outside. I thought I had more lights but it wasn't until we got the house lined that we found the other six boxes of lights so we will have to wait until this next weekend to complete our first house lighting experience. I am sure we won't rival Scott's amazing display but after all we are just beginners. :)

1 comment:
so glad to see you put your tree in the front window!
Post a Comment