Sometimes he just doesn't want to take a nap in his bed. :) Well, he actually got up after I put him in bed, played with the door stop for a couple of minutes and then must have gotten tired. He didn't quiet have the energy to climb back into that big bed.
So I refuse to pay another $14 for Nate to get his hair cut. I eventually need to take a class, but before we had family pictures I wanted to trim him up just above the ears. It went alright, but Jeff and I need to work out a better strategy since he already needs another hair cut.
So I refuse to pay another $14 for Nate to get his hair cut. I eventually need to take a class, but before we had family pictures I wanted to trim him up just above the ears. It went alright, but Jeff and I need to work out a better strategy since he already needs another hair cut.



No comments:
Post a Comment