Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year Kathryn and I decided to coordinate the kids costume...and what could be more perfect than two little red heads being Raggedy Ann and Andy? We were able to find the costumes for fairly cheap on Craigslist and I think they were pretty cute. We had a hard time getting them to leave the hats on but since we already had the red hair...
Our church had a fall harvest festival with games even for the preschoolers. Nate thoroughly enjoyed the ducky pool and even liked the golfing game (of course we just rolled the ball instead of using the clubs. He also got to do some throwing games...a treat since we aren't supposed to throw things in the house. What I didn't realizes was that they were going to have a costume contest for the big kids and the little kids...well, Nate and Lisa took home the prize!!! Nate won a stuffed pug dog and he had to take the dog to bed with him that night. Since it was Halloween and all Nate got to try his first piece of candy. We gave him a smarty and he started out a little tentative (pictures on the couch) but then he got into the spirit. I told Jeff to give him a couple while I did some stuff and I came back and he had eaten half a pack!! Overall we had a great time with friends this Halloween and can't wait till next year. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: