This past Saturday we had a blast! It really was a great, relaxing time for all four of us. We started the day playing with Thomas...a new favorite of all of ours. (Nicole gave Nate a circle track with Thomas the train. Then for Nate's b'day he got a couple more trains, the quarry, but no new track. Well, Jeff and I need more track to make it "really" cool soooooooo since I had a couple of coupons for ToysRUs we of course had to get some more track. I think I might have an addiction...but the first step is admitting it...Jeff too) After playing for a while with Thomas we went to drawing/coloring Nate on a big piece of brown paper. We of course played with Nicole. :) In the afternoon Nate and I went outside and tried out our new sidewalk chalk. We tried to draw cars, flowers, a road, and played hopscotch. Of course since Daddy is a way better artist we had to get him outside to draw Otto for us. All in all it was a great day and one I think we all needed.
Sometimes I need to remember that less is more...I don't constantly have to be going somewhere or doing something. I am trying to learn to enjoy every moment and I am also trying to be more creative with activities for Nate. I don't want Nate to grow up remembering always being "on the go", but remember fun times just "kickin' around the house".
Sometimes I need to remember that less is more...I don't constantly have to be going somewhere or doing something. I am trying to learn to enjoy every moment and I am also trying to be more creative with activities for Nate. I don't want Nate to grow up remembering always being "on the go", but remember fun times just "kickin' around the house".

1 comment:
Super Fun Day! Being at home is the best sometimes!
Post a Comment