Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hangin' with Lisa, Sam and Kathryn

It felt like it had been forever since Nate and I got to hang out with Kathryn and Lisa...I think it was probable before Samantha and Nicole were born! So on Thursday I invited myself over. :) I had a ton of stuff I had borrow from Kathryn so my excuse was so I could return it...which turned into a three hour hang out, catching up time. It was much needed (at least for me!) and I think the kids had fun. Of course we had to get pictures of all the kids together. The two oldest were hammin' it up and the younger two were just trying to stay out of their way.

Thank you Kathryn for letting us invade...and feeding us!! Next time we will have to get together at our place. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: