
Despite only being in CT for just over 3 days we got to see a lot of people. We were able to get family pictures on Friday morning and Nathaniel's Great Grandma Hazel was able to come. I am so glad we were able to get professional photos of the two of them. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the two of them together so we will have to wait for the professional ones. We also got to see Courtney and Gavin. Gail (Courtney's mom) and Nancy (Jeff's mom) were both teachers and would get together so Jeff and Courtney could play together...well now they both have their own little boys. Nate didn't seem to care much about Gavin (you know, the regular go for the eyes/mouth trick), but he was not happy at all when he saw me holding Gavin. Gavin was a cutie and I think I could have held him forever...it is amazing how fast they go from being content to be held to squirming and grabbing anything in reach while you hold them. We had a great time catching up and hopefully we will see them all again next time we are in CT.
No comments:
Post a Comment