Monday, November 23, 2009
I wonder if he'll also be a future All-Star infielder
Maybe we've told Nate a little too often that he is the cutest baby in the world and it has gone to his head. Or perhaps it was the Yankees winning his first World Series that set him down the path of idolizing 2009 postseason hero Alex Rodriguez. Either way, these pictures certainly seem to be a direct homage to A-Rod's infamous photos from earlier this year. While I'm all for Nate becoming a World Series champion, I tried to explain there are better ways to emulate great baseball players. He didn't quite grasp it, I guess for now we'll just have to enjoy photos of my little boy kissing himself in a trash can.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA! Next it will be the girls! Or as that already started? :P
Post a Comment