Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We certainly have a lot to be Thankful for! We were in CT for Thanksgiving and had a GREAT time with Jeff's family. Nate got to meet Christina, Dennis, Joe, and Abbie. He had so much fun playing with everyone and I had a great time watching (and my arms got a break)! Chris and Dennis got Nate some toys which he has had a great time playing with since we got home (video to come later). The meal was delicious and Nate ate in true Thanksgiving fashion...he ate my helping of potatoes and sweet potatoes and his own portion of sweet potatoes and turnips! I have never seen him eat so much in one sitting. We also had the traditional Trivial Pursuit game and I think the "gas station" team won...and along with the tradition, the victory might have also been disputed. We hope you all had as great of a Thanksgiving Day as we did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: