
On our way home from CT we decided to stop in MD and spend another night at Rachel and Josh's. We got there kind of late but definitely in time for a game of Settlers. Then Sunday after church Pastor Steve and Cindy had us over for dinner and of course we played another game of Settlers. I really think Rachel and Josh have the Settlers itch BAD! We were able to teach Jeremy how to play so hopefully they will have someone besides us to play with. I thought it was cute how Nate and Lindsey were looking out the front door together (although, Cindy might not find it as cute since Nate proceeded to lick the window and then smear it with his hands...his favorite window trick of late.) Nate also enjoyed some time with Cindy at the piano. Thank you guys for having us!!
NOTE: The sign for VA beach we saw in Wilmington DE...I thought it was cool they were advertising our area when we were 5+ hours from home. :)
NOTE: The sign for VA beach we saw in Wilmington DE...I thought it was cool they were advertising our area when we were 5+ hours from home. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment