Thursday, May 27, 2010

Norfolk Zoo

Caelyn and Nate are best buddies and love to hang out with each other. ;) Nate desperately misses Caelyn when we don't go to the beach with her and has missed seeing her during my Tuesday morning Bible study. So this week Caelyn's mom invited us to join them at the Norfolk zoo. We had so much fun. I love watching the two kids interact and I have so much fun hanging out with Pam. As far as the zoo is concerned it was a great little zoo perfect for little people. I think it was hard for Nate to find some of the animals but he couldn't help but see the big ones, elephants are kind of hard to miss. I also think he got distracted by all of the school kids that were around as well as the guy mowing the grass...that kid loves a good mower. I am thinking that in a year or two we might have to get a membership so Nate can enjoy the animals more often...maybe once he can "find" the animals a little easier. As a bonus Pam got to try out her new double stroller. :)








After walking around the zoo we went to a near by park to eat lunch. I think both kids were distracted and didn't eat much but they sure did have fun at the park. They both loved to swing, go down the slide, and ride the "dinosaur".

Thanks again Pam for inviting us!! We had a blast and can't wait to go again. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phil and Pam said...

We had fun too! We will have to go again soon.