Thursday, May 6, 2010

Strawberry pickin'

Monday we headed down to Hampton to meet some friends and go strawberry pickin'. We had a great time with some great friends and they even helped Nate and I fill a whole box of strawberries. The berry picking time would have been a little better if Nate would had taken a nap before we went but I have a feeling the next time we go it will be better. Nate spent some time in a friends stroller watching all of our girls work. :) And thankfully he didn't try and eat any...miss Caelyn had a very red face and hands by the time she was done helping me pick my berries! :) Already I have already made two different batches of strawberry jam (one sugar free) and tomorrow we will be making some strawberry pies. :) I can't wait...and neither can Jeff!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: