If you would have asked me six years ago who in grad school I would still be meeting up with in six years...well, I would have never said Doug. But as God would have it Doug worked in the same lab as Jeff and married a wonderful women and we all became good friends. It is also nice that Doug is from the Philly area and generally comes out this way to visit family so we can meet up with them (without us having to drive all the way to IN.) :)
This past week we were able to meet Doug, Jamie, Ellie, and Baby Becca (still in Jamie's belly) in Ocean City, MD. Jeff and I had never been to Ocean City and really wanted to visit. Doug had a condo on the beach for free (through family connections) so we decided to make the three hour drive to see them. We had so much fun. I loved watching the kids play together. :) Nate followed Ellie around and Ellie was such a big help keeping Nate out of trouble. She is going to be a great big sister.
Since we were at a condo on the beach we did have to get some more beach pictures. I am sure you are tired of them but I had to include them anyway. The waves were huge but Nate went in the water with his Daddy, and got soaked! Unfortunately it was a cold day and the water was freezing so we didn't do too much swimming but we did hunt for shells, build sand castles, and enjoyed watching the waves.
Thank you Doug, Jamie, Ellie, and baby Becca for letting us join you on your vacation!!
This past week we were able to meet Doug, Jamie, Ellie, and Baby Becca (still in Jamie's belly) in Ocean City, MD. Jeff and I had never been to Ocean City and really wanted to visit. Doug had a condo on the beach for free (through family connections) so we decided to make the three hour drive to see them. We had so much fun. I loved watching the kids play together. :) Nate followed Ellie around and Ellie was such a big help keeping Nate out of trouble. She is going to be a great big sister.
Since we were at a condo on the beach we did have to get some more beach pictures. I am sure you are tired of them but I had to include them anyway. The waves were huge but Nate went in the water with his Daddy, and got soaked! Unfortunately it was a cold day and the water was freezing so we didn't do too much swimming but we did hunt for shells, build sand castles, and enjoyed watching the waves.
Thank you Doug, Jamie, Ellie, and baby Becca for letting us join you on your vacation!!



No comments:
Post a Comment