Friday, April 13, 2012

Bike rides

I bought a bike trailer before Coley was born but we only used it a couple of times.  Well, last year I thought Coley was too little to ride in it but this year, well, I hope to get a lot of use out of it.  We have already gone on a couple of bike rides and the kids LOVE it however I do find that they fight more than when they are in the jogging stroller.  I might have to come up with a divider between the two of them like whats in the jogging stroller. :)  I glanced back at them at one point and Nate was trying to steal Coley's paci while she bopped him on the head. 
Getting ready for the ride.

We rode down to the Lion's bridge.  We had planned to ride to Daddy's work but I was a little worried about the back bike tire so we stopped and enjoyed the bridge.

Of course Nate had to get out and run.

Coley just strolled along with her lovey and paci.

No comments: