Monday, April 30, 2012

A little independence, please

Tonight we couldn't get Coley to eat anything.  She was offered bean dip (which she ate last night), rice, spaghetti, Thai chicken, and the list goes on.  However she would maybe try a bite and then throw a fit.  We finally got her out of the high chair (after she semi ate/threw off all her raisins and cheerios) and she went over to Nate's seat.  I put her up on the bench and she began to eat his spaghetti.  She ate almost his entire bowl...well except what hit the floor, bench and her clothes!  I guess she just wanted to feed herself!
Showing Mom how she can feed herself, with a big fork.

Going in for another bite.

Taking a break from eating.

The floor aftermath.

And the bench.
Overall I don't think she did too bad considering she is only 14.5 months old. :)

No comments: