Friday, April 13, 2012

Running

I have been trying to get into better shape lately (since I am thinking of trying to run a 1/2 marathon in Sept.) but I have found that I like running to places.  It's o.k. to run a loop but if I can run to the beach, lions bridge, CNU, etc. it make the run more fun for me (and more fun for the kids).  Well we decided one day to run to the lions bridge which and then I let the kids get out and run around.  They had a blast and it was a nice break for me.
Nate getting in his "run".

If you look closely you can see the bottom bird has a fish in it's talons and the top bird is in a dive.  I knew Jeff would love to see this so I tried to get some pictures and it wasn't until we zoomed in on the pictures that we realized how cool it was.  Maybe I will get Jeff to run there with us sometime this summer...

Coley getting in her walk.

"I want out, NOW!"

Nate liked climbing on the stairs and sliding down.

More climbing.

The reason we call it the Lions bridge.  Nate has to roar every time we drive over the bridge.

Nate took this...a good picture of the two of us. :)

Checking out the geese.  If you ask Coley what a duck says she hisses.

No comments: