Hilton Village (the little area we live in) has a yearly Easter egg hunt so we decided to invite Lisa and Sam over to "hunt some eggs." The hunt was over by the elementary school in a little ravine. It was nice because they had a different area for the kids under 3 than the older kids. They hid over 600 eggs so even though there were tons of kids each kid got at least 6-7 eggs (well, Coley and Sam didn't but that was only 'cause they were clueless.) They also kept adding more eggs as the hunt went on (so Coley and Sam could still get some). And of course, Jeff and I are still eating all the Easter candy. :)
| I was really surprised Nate wanted a picture with the Easter bunny but he did. |
| Getting ready for the hunt. |
| "Look, Mommy, I found one!" |
| Coley was looking... |
| Sam and Lisa looking all cute! |
| Daddy helping Coley look |
| All of Nate's loot |
No comments:
Post a Comment