Friday, September 21, 2012

Coley's first time making cookies

I don't know when I started baking with Nate but I figured it was about time Coley started pulling her weight around here.  Nate has been wanting to make sugar cookies so we decided to go ahead and do it.  I used the recipe in Joy of Cooking and they aren't very sweet (read: needs frosting!), but we all had fun making them.

Nate telling Coley what to do.

Coley "cheesing" for the camera.

Just mixing the cookies...and the kids trying to get into the spice cabinet to add a little more flavor.

Daddy helped with the cutting of the cookies.

Coley really enjoyed this however we got some funny looking cats, leaves, stars, etc.

Of course we had to make an "A" cookie.  It was the letter of the week!

The best part...eating the cookies.  Nate wanted a smiley face and of course wanted orange frosting.

Coley wasn't as picky.  Anything with sugar and frosting she will not turn down!

No comments: